Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers

Hi there guys, how's your summer so far??? Mine was just an ordinary summer as of now since there's no plan of going out of town yet...hopefully can feel the summer before it ends :-)

As I check my friends FB account I always see an album entitled "Summer Getaway", "Boracay Escapade" etc.I admit I envy those albums and those moments....hahaha but on the bright side, seeing their pictures makes me feel like I'm on a vacation as well. Those are just some of the things that I love doing this summer, browsing pictures of my friends and also browsing for promo fares, because this season is the time when airline companies are launching their promo fares left and right to enjoy more of the summer vacation....and for me to browse their pictures or book and avail the promo fares I need to have a FAST INTERNET CONNECTION, am I right???

Having a fast internet connections enable me to do the things that I'd love to do this summer,  I'm irritated when I'm in the middle of my browsing then boom....the page hang!!! Have you experienced that as well??? If so I am suggesting you to get PLDT myDSL line.....and here's the good news for you guys, this summer is the perfect time to enjoy the strongest connections at home with PLDT myDSL's Great Payday Sale happening on April 27-19, 2012. You may ask how you can avail it...it's very simple all you have to do is register at the nearest PLDT Home booth or malls nation wide from April27-29 with 1 valid ID, no cash out!!! You can also upgrade your internet with PLDT myDSL's biggest internet sale.

But wait there's more!!! During the sale period you can also get freebies like Wifi+Modem with free installation and 1month DSL will be given away and that's as much as P5,000 savings. AMAZING isn't it, this is the sale that you shouldn't miss.

No time going to the mall during those days??? worry not because PLDT is so kind and generous to give you an option, you can also apply online at www.pldtmydsl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © My Blissful Journey. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates
WP by WP Themes Master | Sao Miquel