Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

In a Christmas vacation mode...

It's almost a month since my last blog entry...sorry guys for being missing in action this past few days. Well I guess all of us are very busy doing the Christmas rush...hahaha am I right?

This past few weeks, I've been very busy looking for gifts for my grandchildren...and men it's not an easy thing to do. At first I am planning to just give them money to avoid going to crowded mall but I realized that I can buy some cheap items which I think they will like...so I decided to buy gifts for my little grandchildren, for those who are already teenagers, think I'll just give them cash :-)

One more thing I am excited about this Holidays is that my Tito and his family from the US will spend their holidays here in the Philippines, it was 8 years since we saw each other. My cousins was like little boys then but when I saw them yesterday, we were all amazed how they grow up that tall!!!

Well we still have work until today, but most of my colleagues are in a vacation mode already, 2days to go and it's CHRISTMAS!!! Time really flies.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!! Godbless your family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © My Blissful Journey. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates
WP by WP Themes Master | Sao Miquel