Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

On this day, God wants you to know

Are you familiar with "On this day, God wants you to know" application in facebook??? Well, If you are not familiar, it is an application wherein if you click on it and check you message from God, you will see your daily message from God...well I can't say that it always fit your situation for that day, but somehow I believe that God wants us to know the things that we do not noticed that much.

I love doing it, because it made me realize some things that I usually don't noticed because of my busy schedule..although I still have some quiet moments with God, this application somehow helps me to give wordings on the Lord's message for me. Tonight when I reached home, I ate dinner and opened my laptop, I opened my FB account and quickly checked what will be the Lord's message for me, and so here's the message:

On this day, God wants you to know that God sees you as you truly are, - a holy child of light: I see you strong and whole. I see you blessed and prospered. I see you courageous and confident. I see you capable and successful. I see you free from all limitations or bondage of any kind. I see you as the spiritually perfect being you truly are.
Of all the messages that I have read from this application, this one is my favorite, I really love it!!! because sometimes I fell like I am weak, that I am incapable etc...but with this message God reminded me how blessed, strong, successful, capable, courageous I am. And I am claiming all the things mentioned there!!

Thank you Lord for your message.  Till you next message for me...love you so much :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © My Blissful Journey. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates
WP by WP Themes Master | Sao Miquel