Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Sunday Worship # 1: Praise You in this Storm by Casting Crowns

"And I'll praise you in this storm
and I will lift my hands
for You are who You are
no matter where I am
and every tear I've cried
You hold in your hand
You never left my side
and though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm"

this song reminds me of praising God even if we are experiencing "storms" in our life...it also reminds me that God never left my side even a single moment of my life...so if ever I am facing a storm I am still praising Him. The Lord will not give us problems which we can't overcome, so the bigger your problem is, the bigger the Lord trusts in your capabilities. As the famous movie line says "great power comes with great responsibility" it only means that if God gives you big problem for sure you have a great power to overcome it.

So whenever I lose hope or get tired of my problems, I always sing this song to remind me how strong I am...God bless everyone!

Eat, Pray & Blog


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © My Blissful Journey. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates
WP by WP Themes Master | Sao Miquel