Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Love to Blog!!

I can't help it. I still want to make another blog. Though I am not yet finish fixing my first blog I really want to create a new one. So I made this blog, which will be my online journal from now on.

At first I can't think of any catchy title...tried to search for a "Blog Title generator" but I can't find the right word or phrase on it...I think almost half an hour until I finally got a title "My Blissful Journey".

I am so excited to make my blog known to my friends and to other people who love to blog....aside from the fact that I can earn from this hahahaha, it also helps me to write down my everyday experiences.....and remember them from time to time...

Thanks to Sarj :-) for sharing some of her knowledge about blogging  to me....please continue to follow my blog and I promise to give you everything under the sun :-)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © My Blissful Journey. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates
WP by WP Themes Master | Sao Miquel