Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's Sunday and it's the Lord's Day

Good morning guys, It's Sunday and it's the Lord's day today. I brought my laptop because after the service I'm going to go somewhere to blog, of course, where signal is good.

I arrived here at the church early so while waiting for the service to start, thought of opening my blog for a while and blog. Wondering what will be the message of the Lord for today. The band is currently playing instrumentals.

When I'm here at the Lord's place, I really feel stronger as if I take an energy drink or vitamins.Ok we are about to start. Bye for now. Be blessed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © My Blissful Journey. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates
WP by WP Themes Master | Sao Miquel