Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Family Day @ Island Cove

Hi everyone, its 7pm, just got home from Cavite. I woke up 5am in the morning today to prepare my things for today's Family Day of Axa (my sister's company). Every year they are celebrating "Family Day". This is to build unity and camaraderie not only among the employees but also with their families.
my beloved family, while on our way to Island Cove
3 sisters
papa and mama
We arrived at Island Cove 7am in the morning and we had our set breakfast, Daing na Bangus, fried rice and egg, though I don't enjoy it that much, it doesn't taste that good to me. Anyway after having breakfast they have several games to spice up the morning. I am really sad because there's what they call the "switch game" wherein you will look for a paper sticked under your chair, and each person who have it will have the chance to pick for his/her prize, prizes are Pringles, tote bags, lunch box, bench cologne, chips and Gift Certificate from Cebu Pacific worth P5k! Papa, Kaye and I had a chance to pick our prize but sadly we were not too lucky to pick the GC from Cebu Pacific *sigh* better luck next time.
eating our not-so-good breakfast
After the program we went to the pool and went swimming then had our buffet lunch. Good thing it did not rain when we arrived there in fact it was sooo hot! So we swim until 3pm I guess.
papa, kriz, kaye & me
mama, kriz, kaye & me

 Then we went to the Animal Land (mini zoo) and we were like little kids enjoying to watch the tigers, ostrich, crocodiles etc. We even had a picture taking with a baby crocodile and a phyton.

 In the afternoon it starts to rain, so we decided to go back to the hall and eat our pm snack, since the sky is getting darker and darker, some employees are already going home, so after having our snack we got in to the bus and presto, it rain so hard. Until we reached EDSA it is still raining. Finally we got home, enjoyed our moments together, c0z we seldom do that because everyone is busy with work, so sometimes we have no time to go out and just hang out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © My Blissful Journey. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates
WP by WP Themes Master | Sao Miquel