Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from STRESSED to DESSERTS!!

Hey guys, have you heard the latest news about PLDT my DSL's Internet to Sawa??? PLDT myDSL is boosting all their myDSL plans starting with the Plan 3000 subscribers. Yes you read it right, PLDT has something great for you.

If you are just like me who is always in front of the computer, surfing the net, chatting, playing games, well this is for all of us. PLDT is doing an awesome upgrades to your myDSL plan starting Plan 3000. Here are the 3 awesome transformations:
  1. You will enjoy free and unlimited speed boost up to 5Mbps from its original speed at 3Mbps.
  2. You will also get Watchpad with even more exclusive content, and last but not the least
  3. You will get 1year FREE PLDT to PLDT NDD calls!!! 
Wow!!! Isn't that a great deal for all of us, for more info you can visit www.myworldmydsl.com or pick up your phone and call 171 to confirm your subscription today!

PLDT is really on their way to their transformation, just like me transforming from being a regular blogger to being a Nuffnanger, I also have 3 awesome transformation and those were, when I became a Nuffnanger:

1. I enhanced my writing skills and creativity, I also learn to be more competitive by joining a contest like this.

2. I just don't post a "post" but I learned to post a "quality post" because Nuffnangers are smart and witty bloggers (ehem!! hahaha), who make sure that each post are informative and enjoyable to the readers. I was able to explore the world wide web even more, and gained more knowledge about blogging and products and services of our advertisers.
 3. Lastly, I was able to gain more friends in this community, and earn more :-) that's the best part :-)

That's why I love to be a Nuffnanger!!!

2 comments:

Rod said...

Great movie screening! I am your newest follower :-)

http://our-journey-2-life.blogspot.com

http://runnerstoephotography.blogspot.com

nash :-) said...

hi rod, too bad I wasn't able to qualify on the movie screening *sigh* anyways looking forward to new contests from nuffnang.

thanks for following...will visit your blog as well.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © My Blissful Journey. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates
WP by WP Themes Master | Sao Miquel