Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Laptop Festival @ SM Marikina

Hi there bloggers, I am here right now at SM Marikina for the 3 days sale. One of our partner decided to conduct a Laptop Festival event at the same time, we are one of the exhibitors but I handle Antivirus software.

There are lots of laptop on sale and one that I saw is MSI netbook which only cost P9,995!!! With Intel Atom N450 processor, 1 GB memory, 250 DDR2 HDD....nice specs I think. It's very cheap from it's previous price of P12,000. That's one sample only and limited units available.

So those of you who are planning to buy one, you can drop by here until Sunday. Hopefully I can sell more antivirus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice info..

nash :-) said...

hi mommy razz, come buy one :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © My Blissful Journey. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates
WP by WP Themes Master | Sao Miquel