Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ready, Get Set, SHOP: Great Northern Sale on July 13-15 st SM City North EDSA


Are you guys ready for another shop till you drop event? I have a good news for all the shopaholics out there. SM City North EDSA will be having their Great Northern Sale on July 13-15, 2012 with up to 70% off discount on selected brands. Yes, you read it right major discounts everywhere you look. Get the most exclusive deals on all brands, stores and dining places only at SM City North EDSA's

Shop and Dine on those days and enjoy the shopping spree with your family and loved ones. I am looking forward to buy some stuffs from some of my favorite boutiques. I'm wondering what items I'm going to buy on that day, well for a hassle free shopping I suggest that you already do a short list of the items that you are planning to buy :-) but sometimes I'm an impulsive buyer so maybe this will not work for me hahahah



Will give you more updates guys so keep on visiting my blog for more exciting updates, or you can also visit their Facebook, Twitter and website for more updates:

So mark you calendars and don't miss the fun!!!

1 comments:

CNA Training Online said...

Medyo matagal tagal na rin akong di nakapunta ng SM. Ang last ko yata ay noong January pa doon SM north.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © My Blissful Journey. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates
WP by WP Themes Master | Sao Miquel