Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Got Tickets for Icons at Moa Arena

I can't believe that I will be going to the Icons concert tomorrow at the MOA Arena. If you have read my last post entitled Icons at Arena: Masters of OPM you would know how excited I am to watch them performing live at the same time in one stage.
 

My post was actually an entry to a contest, and yesterday to my surprise, I was one of the lucky blogger who won 1 ticket to the concert....Yipeee!!!! I am still overwhelmed right now, this is the first time I won a concert ticket...but since it was only 1 ticket I can't bring my fiance with me, but it's ok, I just need to meet the other blogger who won 1 ticket and be friends with them :-)

Hope tomorrow's weather will be ok so that it won't be a hassle for all the people who will watch the concert. I am so excited for tomorrow, I'm sure it's gonna be a great show!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © My Blissful Journey. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates
WP by WP Themes Master | Sao Miquel